The use of Rotate Magazine is subject to the following Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages on rotatemagazine.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Rotate Magazine is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes many links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Certain content is posted directly on the website by our visitors. We do not have the manpower to screen/approve this content prior to publication. If you encounter inappropriate content (pornography, spam, malware) please contact email@example.com
- The opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of us. Due to the freedom of speech that prevails on rotatemagazine.com, we will frequently publish opinions that you (or ourselves) might find totally objectionable. If you cannot accept absolute freedom of speech, you should not visit this website.